A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

What are you thankful for? I have so much to be thankful for...... and I am.

Being a mom...... (what an honor!)

Joy.......

little smiles......


pretty curls......



laughter............


my girl..............


































1 comment:

  1. Hi Momma K,

    I'm a teacher as well and have been working hard on my ideas to get a blog off the ground as part off professional development. In an attempt to stremline my online presence, I have procured the domain name www.edukatie.com. I'm also edukatiehshs on Twitter. Because this blog appears to be unused now, I was wondering if you might be willing to transfer the ne to me for my professional use. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

    Please let me know what you think, and maybe we can work together to get this done.

    Sincerely,
    Katie Aquino
    katie.aquino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete