A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Funny Fishy Faces and French Toast!

We have made it to the letter F. We are ready for some Fun so let's get started!

Fishy Face!

It is noon on Monday and I am just getting this posted! Yikes! Where is the time going?

I went to bed early last night with a headache. I knew Monday morning would be a hectic time to try and get this posted, but sometimes things come up.

This week we will be learning about and focusing on the letter "F". Each week I am surprised at how any teachable moments pop up that correspond to the letter we are learning about. We are going to Disney this week. I try not to let events interrupt our daily lessons, but DISNEY???? Hello...I will find a way to learn about the letter "F". We are going to have FUN FUN FUN with our Favorite Disney Friends!

Memory verse: "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday: Recipe: French Toast

Tuesday: Library storytime, Finger painting

Wednesday: Bible: Forgiveness and Language lessons on beginning sounds "F"

Thursday: Disney

Friday: Disney

Have FUN this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment