A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lesson Plans August 3-7

Week #1:

Memory Verse
" All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

Monday:
AM: Make an August calendar and put dates on it with Katie.
PM: (Recipe) Make Applesauce: need apples, sugar, cinnamon, and water.

Tuesday:
AM: Count on calendar
PM: (Art) Make Apple prints: need apples, paint, and paper

Wednesday:
AM: Color calendar making an AB pattern (hint: red,blue,red,blue...)
PM: (Bible) Lesson on Adam

Thursday:
AM: Calendar
Language: Guess-Me Poems & Puzzles A book
Initial Consonants Letter A book
"A" words

Friday:
AM: Calendar
Science: Field Trip-Aquarium
Look for Animals that start with the letter A



The books that are mentioned above are on my blog. You don't have to have the same books to follow along. There are so many resources out there. Use whatever you have to expose your little one to the letter A this week. I will incorporate the letter A as much as I can. There is so much you can do with this. My plans are basic and I want to start off easy. I will post pictures and updates throughout the week. This is basically my homeschool journal/scrapbook. Next year I can look back at this and be amazed! I hope you can see an element of fun in my plans. Learning should be fun....so have fun with it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment