A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Apple of My Eye



My precious little Katie spent the past week enjoying the pool, beach, and being spoiled by grandparents! We had a great vacation and now we are ready for the first day of homemade preschool. We are starting with the letter A this week and will complete activities that correspond. I am sure to be Absolutlely obnoxious with the use of the letter A. Tomorrow is our recipe day. We are making Applesauce. I bought the Apples today. I plan to have the Apples peeled and cut into cubes so she can dump them into the pan easily. Then all we need is 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1 cup water (add more as needed). This Applesauce is just for us so we are not making a lot. I have 8 small to medium sized Apples. Have fun with your Apples! Might I also point out that the month is August. How convenient!



No comments:

Post a Comment