A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Beautiful and Brains

Yes, It is "B" week! Katie brings me so much joy each day. I love that I get to be home with her and teach her. We have many fun things planned for the week. Here are the plans.

Memory Verse: "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Everyday we read 5-10 books throughout the day and do calendar math in the morning.
We also read a toddler devotional book. It is short and sweet, but shows her the importance of being in God's word and making time to spend with God. We've been praying with her for about a year now. She is so sweet and honest in prayer. I look forward to teaching her about blessings this week.

Monday: We will make Banana Pudding

Tuesday: We will playing with Beads making Bracelets and necklaces.

Wednesday: For our Bible lesson we will discuss "Blessings"

Thursday: This is our language day. We will look at words that start with the letter "B" and do various activities. Lots of reading too!

Friday: Field trip (sorta of) We are going outside to look for Bugs! I made a mini bulletin board with bug pictures and words. FUN!

This is going to "B" a fun week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment