A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week #4 The Letter "D"

Instead of Charming, curly-haired, cutie...I have to say darling, dainty, doll baby!

It is "D" week.

I list my lesson plans here as a record for myself and to offer up ideas that you may want to try. But you must know that I do more than these activities with her. If I think of something that fits in our week I do it. Like last week we gathered up tons of stuff and took it to Goodwill. I told Katie about charity. I figured that was good use of a "C" word.

So let me start this weeks plans by saying there will be some dancing going on in our house this week.

Memory verse:
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
(I cannot even express what that verse means to me. I love that the Lord is touching my heart through this too.)

Monday: Calendar math (morning) and Recipe donuts...yes donuts. I will post pictures!

Tuesday: Art: Drawing

Wednesday: Bible: David

Thursday: Language "d" words, beginning sounds and puzzle book

Friday: Science: oohh let's get dirty: dirt and digging!

I look forward to dancing, digging in dirt, making donuts, drawing, and daring to dream.

Life is a gift so enjoy each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment