A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yay for Daddy!

Katie here...just wanted to let you know that my daddy is pretty awesome. He plays with me and makes me giggle a lot. But, this weekend he had work to do. Mommy really wanted some shelves in the storage closet. What a super guy! He put them up in few short hours. Mommy was so excited. She started moving things all over the place. She rearranged everything and it looks so nice and neat.

Thank you daddy! Now mommy can fit more toys in the closet (for me).


Here's my daddy with his drill. He makes it look so easy!

Poof! There are shelves! They are now filled with games, fabric, and toys!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! All that without a studfinder...whatta guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no.... He went and bought a stud finder! But he is still sweet.

    ReplyDelete