A Little About Me....

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Here Are Our "E"asy Cake Cookies

I know it is a stretch to use this as an "E" activity, but I really didn't have a better plan. I was boggled with what to do for many of my "E" activities. Some other ideas were eclairs, elephant ears, and eggs. Ummm, this is for a 2-3 year old to do so I opted for the "easy" activity. My sister-in-law Rochel came over and she shot most of these pictures.


Katie cutting.....


Katie dumping the cake mix.....


Katie very proud!

All the ingredients you need.....1 cake mix, 2 eggs, 1 stick of butter...... oh and chocolate chips.


Katie mixing.....


Katie pouring in chocolate chips....



Oooooh Katie sneaking in a chocolate chip or maybe 2!

Did they see me? Uhh we have a camera on her.


Katie stirring the chocolate chips into the mix.....



Cute tippy toes!

Good girl helping mommy with the clean up.
She has to learn the whole process, not just the fun parts.


Patiently waiting.......


Sweet rewards!


Ooey gooey chocolatey goodness.....what a mess!


Beautiful "Easy" Cake Cookies

1 comment:

  1. We have made cake cookies in our family for years! I will have to do this--we always use oatmeal, but this sounds WAY better to do it w/o the oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete